Saturday 16 June 2012

Fight Game Character - The Gent -

A character I've been working on in spare time [spare being the operative word, I've bagged a job 200 miles away, so I've been trying to arrange somewhere to live]
There are still a few things I need to work on: the diffuse and specular needs a quick tweak and there are a couple of areas the skin didn't take too well.

Here is the process from concept to it's current state.


Finalised Zbrush Sculpt

Low Poly: 3600 tri's
Rigged [Biped] Skinned [3ds Max Skin] and Posed - Ready for animation



Something to note: he's going be for an iOS game, but the only poly's on screen will be character, so a high poly count would be fine [something like 9k perhaps]. I managed to get it down to 3600 tri's and was satisfied with the silhouette and animat-ey topology. Watch this space for updates on "Fight Game" [name to be decided]


No comments:

Post a Comment